The United Methodist Men’s Fellowship of the church is open to all men who are members of the church and subscribe to the National Purpose, Concerns, and Objectives of the UMM and those of the Western North Carolina Conference. All men interested in joining should come out to the one of the monthly UMM Fellowship breakfasts, usually on the 2nd Saturday @8am in the Fellowship Hall at the church.
United Methodist Men shall be a creative, supportive fellowship of men who seek to know Jesus Christ, to grow spiritually, and to seek daily His will. Our primary purpose is to declare the centrality of Christ in the lives of men and in all their relationships.
Video produced by Dwayne Mims.
Our major areas of focus are:
- To encourage knowledge of and support for the total mission of The United Methodist Church
- To engage in evangelism by sharing the fullness of the gospel in its personal and social dimensions
- To clarify and speak to the identity and role of the man in contemporary society
- To seek commitment to discipleship
- To study and become familiar with The United Methodist Church, its organization, doctrines, and beliefs
- To cooperate with all units of United Methodist Men in obtaining these objectives through district, conference, jurisdictional, and church-wide goals
There are no upcoming events.
Committee Marketing Director
Committee Youth Outreach Director