Church Guidelines – In Person Worship
During to the COVID-19 pandemic, please adhere to the guidelines listed below until further notice:
Welcome Back Saints! St. Matthews has opened the doors of the church for in person worship. We have resumed the two services: 8:30am and 11am with the exception of 10am on 5th Sundays.
Here are the basic logistics:
- All persons entering the church will be required to wear a mask while inside. If without a mask, one will be provided. If unable to wear a mask, an invitation to worship online at home or another location will be extended.
- Main Double Doors will be used as entrance while Britton Street and Breeze Way Doors will be used as exits. (Handicap Accessible Parking will be in the Britton Street Parking Lot with the Britton St door as an accessible entrance)
- All persons will be asked to sign in upon entry and have their temperature taken. You can sign in prior to coming to church via form on website.
- Collection Baskets will be inside the church for you to give your offering on the way in or out. Envelopes will be at the door.
- Communion cups for 1st Sunday will be provided as you enter the church, and we ask that you dispose of them on your way out.
- It is imperative that we allow the ushers to dismiss us according to guidelines in place.