In Person Worship Services
Welcome back! Saint Matthews has opened the doors to the church for in-person worship services.
- 8:30 a.m. in Sanctuary
- 11 a.m. services in Sanctuary + social media
- 5th Sundays only @10am service in Sanctuary + social media
- All persons entering the church will be required to wear a mask while inside.
- If without a mask, one will be provided.
- If unable to wear a mask, an invitation to worship online at home or another location will be extended.
- Main double doors (Florida Street) will be used as the entrance, while Britton Street and breezeway doors will be used as exits. (Handicap Accessible Parking will be in the MLK Street Parking Lot with the breezeway as an accessible entrance.)
- All persons will be asked to sign in upon entry and have their temperature taken. A Google form has been developed for our webpage and email to sign in prior to coming to church.
- Collection baskets will be located inside the church for depositing offerings on the way in or out. Envelopes will be at the door.
- Communion cups for the first Sunday will be provided upon entry. (Please dispose of cups as you exit the building.)
- It is imperative that ushers be allowed to dismiss the congregation according to the guidelines in place.
If there are persons who would like to assist with technology, ushering or greeting, please contact Myra Waddell via email email@example.com
Video: https://us02web.zoom.us/s/82293573333, passcode 583845
Audio: Dial 1-929-205-6099, ID 82293573333#, passcode 583845